4 Fast Ways to Fall Asleep for Men
There are no really easy and fast ways to fall asleep for men because falling asleep should be done in a natural way, when your body asks for it.
You can’t just do something and then puff, you fall asleep immediately. Yet, there are some things that you can do to increase the chances of falling asleep really fast. This is not much, but it is certainly a start that can kick things of.
Here are 3 simple fast ways to fall asleep for men:
1. One of the best ways to fall asleep fast is to get really tired. Do some activities that will quite drain the energy out of you. Here is a list of things you can do in order to feel tired and fall asleep faster:
- take you dog for a walk and don’t come back home until you feel really tired
- clean your entire house
- wash your car (inside and outside)
- do some work in your garden
2. Take a warm bath. After you do this you will feel sleepy and will sleep like a baby. Make sure that you stay in the bathtub for at least 10 minutes and that the water is hot so that it is effective.
3. Another great way to fall asleep fast it to…have sex. Usually, after doing this, men will feel very sleepy. It is a known fact that tiredness comes shortly after this for men, so try it. Now, this will probably not work for women at all. The first thing they want to do is to go shopping and that’s a no-no for men.
4. Drink a warm glass of milk. This is a known method to induce sleepiness, yet it may take a while until this start working. It all depends on the person, some fall asleep earlier while others take some time to do it.
Following these 4 fast ways to fall asleep for men will help you, so start putting them to action, because if you don’t you will not find out how to fall asleep fast.
Filed under: How to fall asleep fast