How to fall asleep fast when not tired? There are nights when you just can’t fall asleep whatever you do, so what can you do then?
What can you do if you feel no need and no desire to fall asleep. You would do anything, but sleep. Surely, you have experienced this at least once or twice in your life, and you wondered what to do.
Maybe you found your own ways to fall asleep when not tired, or maybe not. If you found some useful tips, you can always share them here, and leave a comment with your tips. If you did not find any useful things to do to fall asleep faster, then you will find a couple today.
How to fall asleep fast when not tired?
Here are some things to do when this happens to you:
1. Reading a very hard or boring (or both) book is one of the best tips on how to fall asleep fast even if you are not tired at all. Just get a book that does not appeal to you in any way and make an effort in reading it. Just do it, do not think about this. You will see that it may only take you a short 10 minutes to fall asleep after starting to read.
2. Another useful thing to do to fall asleep fast when not tired is to get yourself a small pad of paper and keep it near your bed with a pencil also. This way, when you start thinking of something, you just write it down and think of something else, and write that down also, and do this until you feel sleepy and have nothing more to think about.
3. One very interesting thing you can do to fall asleep fast is to watch TV. Did I say that? Watch TV? How could this possibly help anyone to fall asleep? Well, you just set the volume very low, and close your eyes. Now, just try to figure out what is going on, without opening the eyes.
You will have to make perfect quiet in the room, so that you can figure this out and while you keep you eyes closed, you will start to feel sleepy. Eventually you will fall asleep, so you should set your TV to stop after 15-20 minutes, according to how much time you need to fall asleep.
4. Learning to deep breathe will also be beneficial to learn how to fall asleep fast. Just control you breathing. Breathe slowly and deeply for a small period of time, maybe 10-15 minutes. Close your eyes and just breathe. Think of nothing else or think of something pleasant. This exercise will relax you and make you a little sleepy.
5. Try to drink a glass or two of milk before going to bed. Why is milk going to be a good thing? Because it contains an essential amino acid called tryptophan which will make you sleepier. Try to see if you feel better after hot or cold milk, so that you can get the best benefits from this method on how to fall asleep fast when not tired.
Well, this is about it, for the main methods that one can use to fall asleep faster at night. So, if you were asking how to fall asleep fast when not tired, hopefully, you have found some answers to this question. Try them out and see which one works in your case. Sleep tight!