Sunday, August 29th, 2010 at 4:21 pm
Do you often feel tired but can’t fall asleep at all no matter what you try to do? Maybe you are not doing the right things.
Or maybe you don’t know what to do in order to get results. With some simple tips you could be on your way to having a good rest no matter if you are tired or not. If you are interested, then start reading:
The old boring book
Reading a boring book is one of the oldest tricks in the sleeping book. But, it is used for one reason: it works. Try it. Find a book or even a magazine that does not interest you at all. It should be on a boring subject that does not appeal to you. Force yourself to read it until you feel sleepy and then throw it away and close your eyes.
Start making plans
Some people tend to fall asleep as soon as they start to make plans in their head. You should also give this a try and see if it makes you sleepy. Start thinking of different plans to decorate your home or go on a travel trip. You can think about anything at all, just give your brain something to do so that it gets tired and wants to sleep in the end. After a couple of minutes you will be on your way to snooze land.
And you should not watch TV as you normally do because that is not going to work at all. Watching TV will actually keep you awake more than is necessary. What you want is to start feeling tired and you can do this by watching TV with the volume down low so that you can’t really hear anything. Then you must be quiet and try to figure out what people are trying to say. This will help you to become sleepy.
Still tired but can’t fall asleep? It means that you haven’t tried these tips and if you truly want to know how to fall asleep fast then you must try these tips.
Saturday, August 28th, 2010 at 3:15 pm
Being unable to fall asleep and stay asleep is a current problem that a lot of people have these days.
If you also are going through this then you should try to do something about this. Trying sleeping pills is not the way to go because they have all sorts of side effects that you don’t even want to know about. You just want to stay away from sleeping pills no matter what. Just do things that will help you fall asleep faster or will at least not stop you from falling asleep.
Some of the things that can stop you from falling asleep:
1. Too much coffee. This is a common problem today because people drink huge amounts of coffee. Then, at night they ask themselves why they can not sleep. It’s because of the barrel of coffee you drank! Stop drinking coffee at all or at least take it down a notch. Consider lowering the level to 2 cups and you will be fine.
2. Stop drinking alcohol because it also affects you sleep among other things. Drinking alcohol close to sleep can also cause snoring and this will also turn into sleep deprivation for you. Night sweats alcohol is a very serious problem that can occur as soon as you start drinking too much too often.
Some of the things that will help you fall asleep faster:
1. Take a warm bath right before sleep time. Maybe 10 minutes before. Make sure the water is hot and maybe even make some steam because this will get you tired. After the bath is over just lie down in bed and close your eyes. If you don’t fall asleep in the next 10 minutes then this will not work.
2. Using aromatherapy can be the right way for you to fall asleep fast. Use music that is relaxing and all sorts of creams that induce sleep. Try it because you never know what could work for you.
By using these tips you will be unable to fall asleep and stay asleep no more. Learning how to fall asleep fast is not that hard.
Wednesday, August 25th, 2010 at 2:10 pm
There are no really easy and fast ways to fall asleep for men because falling asleep should be done in a natural way, when your body asks for it.
You can’t just do something and then puff, you fall asleep immediately. Yet, there are some things that you can do to increase the chances of falling asleep really fast. This is not much, but it is certainly a start that can kick things of.
Here are 3 simple fast ways to fall asleep for men:
1. One of the best ways to fall asleep fast is to get really tired. Do some activities that will quite drain the energy out of you. Here is a list of things you can do in order to feel tired and fall asleep faster:
- take you dog for a walk and don’t come back home until you feel really tired
- clean your entire house
- wash your car (inside and outside)
- do some work in your garden
2. Take a warm bath. After you do this you will feel sleepy and will sleep like a baby. Make sure that you stay in the bathtub for at least 10 minutes and that the water is hot so that it is effective.
3. Another great way to fall asleep fast it to…have sex. Usually, after doing this, men will feel very sleepy. It is a known fact that tiredness comes shortly after this for men, so try it. Now, this will probably not work for women at all. The first thing they want to do is to go shopping and that’s a no-no for men.
4. Drink a warm glass of milk. This is a known method to induce sleepiness, yet it may take a while until this start working. It all depends on the person, some fall asleep earlier while others take some time to do it.
Following these 4 fast ways to fall asleep for men will help you, so start putting them to action, because if you don’t you will not find out how to fall asleep fast.
Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 at 10:03 am
Ever asked yourself how to fall asleep right away? Did you find an answer for this question except for sleeping pills?
In some cases even sleeping pills will not work and anyway these have a bunch of side effects that will hurt you, so you would be better to stay away from them. There are many other ways to fall asleep fast that you just do not need to put your health at risk.
4 easy and simple things to do to fall asleep right away
1. Learn to practice deep breathing as it will help you fall asleep faster. This is not hard to do and it can be learned with a little work and perseverance.
2. Drinking a cup of tea is what makes a lot of persons fall asleep very fast. But not any tea is good for this. Try to drink Chamomile tea because it is one of the best sleep inducers. Drink a cup and see how you feel in 5-10 minutes.
3. Having a warm bath with 10-15 minutes before the time you want to go to bed could be a solution for you. Try it out and see. If it does not work, you did not lose a thing. Try to take a kind of hot bath because it is the steam that will make you feel tired and sleepy.
4. Have you ever made use of aromatherapy techniques to fall asleep right away? If you did not then it is surely time to start doing that. Learn what works and what does not work and find out which creams are good and what music is the best. With a simple online search you can find a lot on this particular subject.
This is just some little, basic things about how to fall asleep right away and you should document yourself even further. The most important thing is that you actually give these tips a chance and try them out. You won’t be able to learn how to fall asleep fast if you don’t try some new things.
Monday, August 23rd, 2010 at 8:52 pm
Falling asleep early is possible, but you will have to make some sacrifices.
Many people would like to know how to fall asleep early, yet they just ask themselves that and not go any further to actually find the answer. Or they do find the answer, yet they never get to actually use it because they are either lazy or they need effort to work. Here are some tips to help you do this, but you will have to do the work in order to get results:
1. The first thing you should be doing in this case is no coffee! All right, you can have one or two cups of coffee but no more than that. Anything over 2 cups will stop you from falling asleep early. Also, you can’t drink any coffee or other juices that have caffeine in them after 12.00 because they won’t help you at all. Doing this will actually keep you awake until late at night.
2. You can’t watch any TV with at least 2 hours before you intend to go to sleep. If you want to learn how to fall asleep early you will need to sacrifice some TV time. You will also have to stop using your computer with 2-3 hours before bedtime because it will affect your sleep or not even let you fall asleep at all. The best way to do things is to not use the computer close to your bedtime.
3. Another important thing that one must be aware of it related to eating. You should never eat with 3 hours prior to sleep because you will have stomach problems as your stomach will try to digest the food and you won’t sleep at all. Any sort of food that you eat too close to sleeping time will affect your sleep.
Use all these tips and keep them in mind next time you want to go to sleep early. Learning how to fall asleep fast and early was easy, now comes the hard part: practice!